The “Must Have” Book for Every Fire District, Fire Department, Fire Chief, and Fire Company
This manual explains every New York and federal law regulating fire districts and fire departments, and contains 100’s of sample bylaws, policies, rules, NFPA practices and model programs.
Over 1200 Pages, Including:
- Explanations of all fire district & department laws, including forms, resolutions, and policies
- Guidance on how to comply with each of the laws
- Sample bylaws, forms, policies, procedures, and programs required by law
- Recommended firefighter training programs
- Sample contracts, releases, notices
- Best practices in financial oversight and fiscal management
- A complete list of all reporting requirements
- A full review of liability issues faced by fire departments and management
- Provides policies on required OSHA/PESH requirements
- Best practices suggested by NFPA
- And so much more!